Public Information / Crash Report Requests
The Deer Park Police Department requires all requests for public information to be submitted in writing to satisfy the conditions of section 552.301(a) of the Texas Public Information Act. A written request may be submitted in several ways including:
- Online - Visit P2C for arrest reports and Crime Reports for statistical information. Information published on these sites is immediately available does not require a public information request.
- In Person - Stop by the Police Department lobby during regular business hours to fill out a public information request. Requests are handled in the order in which they are received, but typically within the ten (10) days allowed by law.
- By Email - Email the Records Division with a detailed description of the incident and the information requested. Please include all of your contact information including your mailing address and a phone number you can be reached at during regular business hours. You will be notified as soon as the record is ready to be released.
- By Fax - Fax your detailed description of the incident and information requested to 281-479-4372. Please include all of your contact information including your mailing address and a phone number you can be reached at during regular business hours. You will be notified as soon as the record is ready to be released.
You can also download the forms from the links below:
Tips for Submitting Your Public Information Request
In order to expedite your request, the Records Division politely suggests the following:
- Please provide detailed contact information, including a mailing address and daytime phone number
- Be specific about the information or documents requested and provide all available details
- Be prepared to present government issued identification, court orders, or other proof of identity or guardianship
- Have payment ready if a charge applies to your request
Public Information Costs
|Standard Copy >50 Pages||Per Page: $0.10|
|Standard Copy <50 Pages||Per Page: $0.10 + $15 an hour|
|VHS Video Cassette||$2.20|
|Local Background Letter||$2|